Ask for training
- Gaining theoretical and practical knowledge about components assembly in thru hole technology (PTH). Training course is performed based on current IPC-A610 mounting standard.
Training time length
- Number of hours: 16
- Number of participants: 6 – 12
- Occupational Safety and Health (OSH) at workplace
- ESD protections
- Handling of soldering stations
- Role and features of solders and fluxes
- Types and build of printed circuit boards
- Identification of components in thru hole technology
- IPC-A610 standard in scope of mounting thru hole components
Training destined for persons
- Directly involved in mounting or control of printed boards made in thru hole technology.
Advantages for participants
- Gaining the newest knowledge about mounting of printed circuits board made in thru hole technology meeting current obligatory international standards.
- Getting textbooks with didactic materials.
- Getting personal certificate of finishing the training.