Ask for training
- Theoretical and practical knowledge necessary for ESD coordinators. Training activities realized based on IPC training materials (norms; PN-EN 61340-5-1, PN-EN 61340-5-2 and ANSI/ESD.
Training time length
- Number of hours: 16
- Number of participants: 8 – 15
- Basic information about electro static discharges (ESD) and electrical over-stresses (EOS)
- Theory of electrisation mechanisms
- Elements sensitive on electro static discharge (ESDS)
- Safety measures against electro static discharge
- Requirements regarding constructing and use of electrostatic protected area (EPA)
- High voltage in EPA zone
- Workers responsibility for adapting and using safety measures
- Role of ESD coordinator
- Personnel trainings
- Training and instructional IPC materials
- Covering requirements regarding EPA zones audits
- Reports creation according to international requirements
- Measurements performing and making out reports
Training destined for persons
- Training is dedicated for persons performing controls in EPA zones, ESD auditors, employees of companies operating in electronic branch.
Advantages for participants
- Gaining knowledge about requirements associated with static electricity, necessary on ESD Coordinator work stand
- Getting didactic textbooks
- Receiving personal certificate of finishing the training.