- Gaining theoretical and practical knowledge about mounting and dismounting of BGA/CSP components as well as familiarizing oneself with methods of leads regeneration and quality control of components connections.
Training time length
- Number of hours: 24
- Number of participants: 4 - 6
- Occupational Safety and Health (OSH) at workplace
- ESD protections
- Types and sorts of circuits with BGA/CSP components
- Mount and dismount with use of optical positioning systems
- Methods of inspection and proper interpretation x-ray documentation
- Techniques of leads regeneration of BGA/CSP components
Training destined for persons
- Directly involved in mounting and dismounting of BGA/CSP components including mounting quality control.
Advantages for participants
- Gaining the newest knowledge about mounting and dismounting of BGA/CSP components and proper methods of after mount quality control, meeting current obligatory international standards
- Getting personal certificate of finishing the training